Easy Breakfast Recipe. Banana Pancake (Lempeng Pisang). Cooked on iron plate or wok (kuali).
Image Credit - Me & MineIngredients for Lempeng Pisang:
- 10 fl. oz. (300ml.) santan
- margarine, to grease
- sugar or honey (madu) to accompany
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- 1/2 tbs. salt
- 1/2 lb. (250g.) flour
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 10 ripe bananas
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 coconut (grate white part only)
- Pour the egg mixture into the banana mixture. Beat to mix well.
- Blend in the flour. Stir in the santan. Blend well to a smooth consistency.
- Heat an iron plate or kuali on medium heat and grease well with margarine.
- Spoon in mixture to make a pancake. Reduce heat and cook slowly. Turn over for a few seconds. Remove. Repeat with remaining mixture. Grease plate whenever required.
- Serve with sugar or honey.