Pisang goreng (Fried Banana Fritters) recipe.
Ingredients for Pisang Goreng:
- 4 cooking bananas e.g pisang raja
- thick coating batter (own choice)
- 1 large bowl oil
- Cut banannas into halves lengthwise.
- Add slake lime to batter for batter which needs slake lime. Mix well.
- Dip bananas one piece at a time into batter.
- Slide coated bananas into heated oil. Deep fry till golden brown over low fire.
- Drain oil before serving.
The following ingredients can be coated and fried:
- 150g. / 5 oz. sweet potatoes of the yellow variety - sliced.
- 150g. / 5 oz. yam / taro - slice.