Recipe for Banana Pancakes. Easy Banana Pancakes make with self-raising flour, eggs, sugar, pisang raja, baking powder and milk.
Ingredients for Banana Pancakes:
- 1 cup self-raising flour or 1 cup flour sifted with 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 bananas - pisang rajah - mashed
- 2 dessertspoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Oil for frying
- Beat eggs till light, add milk or water, and stir into flour till smooth. Add mashed banana and sugar and salt.
- Pan fry in hot oil, not deep, turning pancakes when one side browns. When golden brown, remove, drain on paper.
- Place on platter, sprinkle sugar and a few drops of lime juice on pancakes.
Image Credit - texascooking