Recipe for Blueberry Muffin. A quick blueberry bread made with multi purpose flour, sugar, egg, vegetable oil, blueberries, milk, vanilla extract, bicarbonate of soda, and salt.
Ingredients for Blueberry Muffin:
- 1 1/2 cup multi purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- In a large bowl, mix the sifted flour, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, oil, egg, milk beating well to mix evenly.
- Mix the batter mixture into the flour mixture until smooth. Fold in the blueberries with a wooden spoon and be sure the batter is completely mixed.
- Spoon the batter into the greased muffin tin (or muffin cups) filling it just over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a cocktail stick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Read Reviews and Compare Bakeware sets.