Nan khatai is an Indian shortbread cookies. It is egg-less light and crispy biscuit that's perfect to serve with tea or coffee. Get the right Bakeware set.
Ingredients for Nan Khatai:
- 125g plain flour (sifted)
- 90g semolina
- 185g castor sugar
- 125g ghee
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients and knead into a pliable dough.
- Make small balls from dough and flatten them slightly. Place on lightly greased baking trays.
- Bake in a moderate oven at 350°F till golden brown.
- Remove Nan Khatai from oven and cool on a wire tray.
- Serve or store in airtight containers.
baking recipes, easy baking recipes for beginners, dessert recipes easy, easy baking ideas, recipes for baking, baking cakes, baking ideas